Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie
#30
Burter Wrote:By the way, was anyone else genuinly sad when the Companion Cube level ended?

I was all "NOOOOOOOOO =("


Dude, I was crushed. Like my mouth was open and I was like "You've gotta be kidding me! /cry"

The Customer Service forums on WoW's forums right now have a ton of Blizzard posters making Portal references too, its great. Like this thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread...1&pageNo=1

And the link to "You want wings?" is an energy drink, lol.

Supposedly someone has been spreading a rumor that they are going to add in an "unweighted companion cube" into the game for Engineers to make, haha.

Edit: Tien, that exact line they did was fucking hilarious. I lost it when she did that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie - by Reijin - 10-27-2007, 10:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)