Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blair Witch Project
#3
dude, thaz fuckin ooold! Naw seriously I live in the fucking country so there's like thick ass woods around my house...when the movie came out I wasn't old enough to drive so my girlfriend's uncle drove me and her to the movies...talk about a brotha screaming like a lil biatch! lol I only screamed like four times though...ahem.

Anyway yea after dropping me off home I realized I forgot my key, parent's were gone somewhere and I was alone...on my pool deck because it was the only place with some kind of lighting holding a damn stick just freaking out thinking the damn blair witch was gonna get me.

But yea, it was a good movie. Loved the books they released, hated the 'sequel' they released. It was borderline good...but they could've had the perfect classic horro if they hadn't of made a sequel...if you can call that a fucking sequel.

BTW....THIS IS DECAF!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Reijin - 10-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 10-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Blair Witch Project - by Raditzu - 10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Aqua - 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Aqua - 10-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Raditzu - 10-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Saz - 10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 10-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 11-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Blair Witch Project - by Saz - 11-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Saz - 11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 11-01-2007, 09:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)