10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Lol, Turles you remind me...
My birthday is November 4th, and every year in high school, my friends and I would go see a horror movie for my birthday. One year we went to see the Ring. Well, I lived just outside of Atlanta so needless to say, it's a pretty diverse town. Anyway, when that bitch started crawling out of the well, I shit you not, every black person in the theater screamed and fucking ran out. I turned around and I was one of about three people left. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
Your response just reminded me of that, lawlzncake.
My birthday is November 4th, and every year in high school, my friends and I would go see a horror movie for my birthday. One year we went to see the Ring. Well, I lived just outside of Atlanta so needless to say, it's a pretty diverse town. Anyway, when that bitch started crawling out of the well, I shit you not, every black person in the theater screamed and fucking ran out. I turned around and I was one of about three people left. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
Your response just reminded me of that, lawlzncake.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

