10-31-2007, 07:43 AM
http://www.phoenix.edu/online_and_campus...grams.aspx
If you haven't already, go there, choose "All Online Programs" for the "Select Location" drop down, filter by "Undergraduate," and choose "Select All" under "Filter Program Area."
They offer quite a bit. If you can handle working with people, it might be worth your time to look into something like the Bachelors of Science in Comm or Management. Both are very marketable and business classes really aren't that hard.
There's also some really cool stuff like "Criminal Justice Administration." Though, I will readily admit my bias for justice. I remember you saying that you were interested in coding; they have a few different Comp Sci degrees in there as well. There's some Health care, and most of the social sciences sound pretty cool to me.
And that's just for a standard undergrad degree. You have another handful of options if you're willing to just go for an associates degree. I just initially assumed undergrad because you don't strike as someone in a rush.
Regardless, all of the major options have links that give more information about that specific program. And I'm sure they'll have contact information for people who can be more helpful than a webpage. I've always held that five minutes on a phone can save you five days of emailing.
Just poke around, see what looks interesting. I found all of the above in, quite literally, about 30 seconds of searching.
If you haven't already, go there, choose "All Online Programs" for the "Select Location" drop down, filter by "Undergraduate," and choose "Select All" under "Filter Program Area."
They offer quite a bit. If you can handle working with people, it might be worth your time to look into something like the Bachelors of Science in Comm or Management. Both are very marketable and business classes really aren't that hard.
There's also some really cool stuff like "Criminal Justice Administration." Though, I will readily admit my bias for justice. I remember you saying that you were interested in coding; they have a few different Comp Sci degrees in there as well. There's some Health care, and most of the social sciences sound pretty cool to me.
And that's just for a standard undergrad degree. You have another handful of options if you're willing to just go for an associates degree. I just initially assumed undergrad because you don't strike as someone in a rush.
Regardless, all of the major options have links that give more information about that specific program. And I'm sure they'll have contact information for people who can be more helpful than a webpage. I've always held that five minutes on a phone can save you five days of emailing.
Just poke around, see what looks interesting. I found all of the above in, quite literally, about 30 seconds of searching.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

