Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halloween
#7
I'm on my front porch holding a empty old shotgun to keep my house from getting egged...I live in the country so it's like impossible to chase anyone if they drive off and since they usually slow down to see if the coast is clear I'm sitting in a chair just waiting.

Just so I can get up and scream "I'M GONNA BUST A CAP IN DAT ASS!" if any idiots come across to try and egg my home.

Plus I'm just waiting till later so I can sneak out my house before tommorow which is my b-day. I hate surprises and parties so I'll be sneaking into my cousin's apartment and sleeping there or probably just driving around all day tommorow or just lock my door and stay in my room all day...have to pee out my window but eh. *nods*
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Halloween - by Milk Bubble - 10-31-2007, 09:06 PM
Halloween - by Kirano - 10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Halloween - by Raditzu - 10-31-2007, 10:04 PM
Halloween - by Kami - 10-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Halloween - by Aqua - 10-31-2007, 11:11 PM
Halloween - by Blind Man - 10-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Halloween - by Dehan - 11-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Halloween - by Spencinator - 11-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Halloween - by Saz - 11-01-2007, 03:06 AM
Halloween - by Kirano - 11-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Halloween - by Spencinator - 11-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Halloween - by Kirano - 11-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Halloween - by Spencinator - 11-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Halloween - by Kirano - 11-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Halloween - by Spencinator - 11-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Halloween - by Kirano - 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Halloween - by Saz - 11-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Halloween - by Nori - 11-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Halloween - by Celipa - 11-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Halloween - by Saz - 11-02-2007, 02:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)