Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blair Witch Project
#16
That's funny I can't really remember much about it, but I think I quite enjoyed boogeyman at the time I saw it. =P

I watched a REALLY bad horror film just recently, I can't remember its name though. It was about a family of cannibals, I think they were meant to be vampires, I don't know it was hard to keep track it was so terrible. Oh another crappy film was "The covenant", ugh.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Reijin - 10-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 10-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Blair Witch Project - by Raditzu - 10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Aqua - 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Aqua - 10-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Raditzu - 10-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Saz - 10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 10-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 10-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 11-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Blair Witch Project - by Saz - 11-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Blair Witch Project - by Bojack - 11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Saz - 11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Blair Witch Project - by Dehan - 11-01-2007, 09:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)