03-01-2008, 04:15 AM
A while ago, just pressure in life building up.
On a related note, is anyone else nonplussed when people die? Its not shock, or denial, its just a complete lack of caring for me. No change in emotion. I've had uncles aunts, grandparents die... and I felt nothing. I felt sorry for my mother. Thats it, and I was even close with some of them.
I can only see myself crying over my parents and nephews.
On a related note, is anyone else nonplussed when people die? Its not shock, or denial, its just a complete lack of caring for me. No change in emotion. I've had uncles aunts, grandparents die... and I felt nothing. I felt sorry for my mother. Thats it, and I was even close with some of them.
I can only see myself crying over my parents and nephews.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)

