Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When's the last time you cried?
#28
Nappa Wrote:>.>

<.<

Sorry, Spence.

I haven't cried since I was, like, seven.

I don't cry either, but I don't think it's a good thing. Instead of crying, I bottle up stuff, then I release it all in a big anger explosion that doesn't involve crying. I usually end up just brooding, but not like an emo or anything, because I'm never self-loathing, and I'd never hurt myself in any way.

I have cried after I was seven, though.

And I can relate to what Tien said, too. I sometimes feel a bit detached, because I don't cry when people die.

I think the last time I legitimately cried was when my ten year old dog was put to sleep, and I was holding her as she got the injection. She still felt and looked alive, but you could see the spark leave her eyes. I sort of cradled her head and cried awhile, then shook it off later.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Messages In This Thread
When's the last time you cried? - by Saz - 02-29-2008, 05:11 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bra - 02-29-2008, 06:49 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Spencinator - 02-29-2008, 08:30 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Aqua - 02-29-2008, 09:31 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Spencinator - 02-29-2008, 10:39 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Nappa - 02-29-2008, 02:16 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Spencinator - 02-29-2008, 02:27 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Orion - 02-29-2008, 03:07 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Android 17 - 02-29-2008, 03:36 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Nappa - 02-29-2008, 04:57 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Saz - 02-29-2008, 04:57 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Nappa - 02-29-2008, 05:15 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Spencinator - 02-29-2008, 05:32 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Whompt - 02-29-2008, 06:47 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 02-29-2008, 07:36 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Milk Bubble - 02-29-2008, 08:31 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Orion - 02-29-2008, 11:59 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Milk Bubble - 03-01-2008, 02:18 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Nori - 03-01-2008, 03:58 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Saz - 03-01-2008, 04:00 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Nori - 03-01-2008, 04:01 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Saz - 03-01-2008, 04:04 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Tobias - 03-01-2008, 04:15 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Saz - 03-01-2008, 04:29 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Whompt - 03-01-2008, 08:41 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Blind Man - 03-02-2008, 04:28 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bra - 03-02-2008, 08:18 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Celipa - 03-02-2008, 05:40 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 03-02-2008, 08:19 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Raditzu - 03-02-2008, 10:58 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Kirano - 03-03-2008, 01:20 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Paragus - 03-03-2008, 04:06 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Raditzu - 03-03-2008, 04:25 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Orion - 03-03-2008, 08:10 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 03-03-2008, 10:57 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Orion - 03-04-2008, 12:00 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Waffuru - 03-04-2008, 12:32 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Paragus - 03-04-2008, 04:09 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Orion - 03-04-2008, 11:48 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 09:54 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Raditzu - 03-04-2008, 10:04 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Raditzu - 03-04-2008, 10:28 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 10:35 PM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bra - 03-05-2008, 06:24 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Belle Hibiki - 03-07-2008, 03:00 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Kirano - 03-07-2008, 04:30 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Burter - 03-09-2008, 08:53 AM
When's the last time you cried? - by Bojack - 03-09-2008, 03:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)