03-04-2008, 05:52 PM
PC
240 gb between two hard drives (both IDE, the SATA one I just bought never worked)
Windows XP
Windows Vista Ultimate
3 gb RAM
2.4 ghz intel dual core proc
Nvidia GeForce 8800 (forgot who made it)
Laptop (just ordered it this weekend, so I don't have it yet)
300 gb hard drive
Windows Vista Ultimate
2.1 ghz intel dual core
4 gb RAM
Dual 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT - SLI enabled
And upgraded networking and sound cards
240 gb between two hard drives (both IDE, the SATA one I just bought never worked)
Windows XP
Windows Vista Ultimate
3 gb RAM
2.4 ghz intel dual core proc
Nvidia GeForce 8800 (forgot who made it)
Laptop (just ordered it this weekend, so I don't have it yet)
300 gb hard drive
Windows Vista Ultimate
2.1 ghz intel dual core
4 gb RAM
Dual 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT - SLI enabled
And upgraded networking and sound cards
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

