03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I liked the Halo multiplayer more than Gears.
Well... I should qualify that. I like the Halo 3 multiplayer more than Gears. Halo 1 was just "who's better with the pistol" and Halo 2 was way too much "j00r a fskin n00b if u dnt play 0n1y BRz wit no radar!11" Both of those are stupid. The game's designed to be played more than one way.
My experiences with Halo 3 have been both incredibly entertaining and diverse. I found Gears to be neither.
Well... I should qualify that. I like the Halo 3 multiplayer more than Gears. Halo 1 was just "who's better with the pistol" and Halo 2 was way too much "j00r a fskin n00b if u dnt play 0n1y BRz wit no radar!11" Both of those are stupid. The game's designed to be played more than one way.
My experiences with Halo 3 have been both incredibly entertaining and diverse. I found Gears to be neither.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

