Gee-whiz. You guys all have these monstrous computers. My compy sucks, apparently.
Intel P4 2.66 Ghz
512mb RAM (Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!!!)
Some brutal 64mb integrated POS vid card
120 Gb Texas Instruments (I think) hard drive
It's got really good speakers, though. There's like, four of them, and I'm able to max out the volume on pretty much any song with a tuned EQ and not encounter any distortion whatsoever. No sub for the computer, though; I can't justify buying a third competition sound system. If I let myself buy a sub, it'll have to be a really good one, and then I'd have to get better speakers and a set of tweeters to match and blah blah blah. No. It won't happen.
Intel P4 2.66 Ghz
512mb RAM (Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!!!)
Some brutal 64mb integrated POS vid card
120 Gb Texas Instruments (I think) hard drive
It's got really good speakers, though. There's like, four of them, and I'm able to max out the volume on pretty much any song with a tuned EQ and not encounter any distortion whatsoever. No sub for the computer, though; I can't justify buying a third competition sound system. If I let myself buy a sub, it'll have to be a really good one, and then I'd have to get better speakers and a set of tweeters to match and blah blah blah. No. It won't happen.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

