03-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Control Panel -> Performance Information and Tools
"The Windows Experience Index measures the capability of your computer's hardware and software configuration and expresses this measurement as a number called a base score. A higher base score generally means that your computer will perform better and faster than a computer with a lower base score, especially when performing more advanced and resource-intensive tasks."
That's from the help tip. It goes on to say more. I don't think its particularly meaningful, but I'm sure there are those who would disagree.
"The Windows Experience Index measures the capability of your computer's hardware and software configuration and expresses this measurement as a number called a base score. A higher base score generally means that your computer will perform better and faster than a computer with a lower base score, especially when performing more advanced and resource-intensive tasks."
That's from the help tip. It goes on to say more. I don't think its particularly meaningful, but I'm sure there are those who would disagree.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

