Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pc Games
#34
I used to have use Radeon cards. I never had a problem with any of them. The only reason I switched to Nvidia was because there was a sale going on when I wanted to upgrade.

My only complaint about ATI is Catalyst. Or whatever comes packaged with their drivers. Its an incredibly minor complaint, though.

From what I found, each of the cards does a couple of things better/faster than the other. I'm sure you could find a more practical comparison between the two somewhere on the web. So, if money is an issue, I'd probably say go with the Radeon. If its not -- and it were me buying it -- then the Nvidia would be pick. Not by a lot though.

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/rade...e_preview/

I only spent a minute or so looking, but that seemed like a pretty decent chart.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Pc Games - by Bra - 03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Pc Games - by Saz - 03-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Pc Games - by Raditzu - 03-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Pc Games - by Retane - 03-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Pc Games - by Raditzu - 03-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Pc Games - by Saz - 03-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Pc Games - by Saz - 03-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Pc Games - by Saz - 03-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Pc Games - by Saz - 03-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Pc Games - by Tobias - 03-05-2008, 03:30 AM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Pc Games - by Bra - 03-05-2008, 06:13 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Pc Games - by Bra - 03-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-08-2008, 05:49 AM
Pc Games - by Raditzu - 03-08-2008, 05:56 AM
Pc Games - by Waffuru - 03-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Pc Games - by Raditzu - 03-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Pc Games - by Orion - 03-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Pc Games - by Bojack - 03-09-2008, 01:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)