03-09-2008, 10:12 PM
I played Travian religiously for a whole month, got into a powerful alliance, built up acouple of strong nations or whatever you call them, ect:
Then one day for some reason, that I can't seem to recall, I lost my internet connection for a few days. I come back to find my alliance -whose leader I was on good speaking terms btw- had totally fucking stabbed me in the back. Completely destroyed my armies and farmed my towns for the last few days, leaving me with no army, and no resources. I was so pissed at the betrayal I quit. =[
Then one day for some reason, that I can't seem to recall, I lost my internet connection for a few days. I come back to find my alliance -whose leader I was on good speaking terms btw- had totally fucking stabbed me in the back. Completely destroyed my armies and farmed my towns for the last few days, leaving me with no army, and no resources. I was so pissed at the betrayal I quit. =[

