Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Local news for Naruto fans
#10
Oh, come on. I was obviously kidding. I'm not celebrating the death of the kid, but it was pretty stupid. I knew better when I was ten.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Local news for Naruto fans - by Bardock - 03-11-2008, 04:49 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Waffuru - 03-11-2008, 05:22 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Raditzu - 03-11-2008, 06:15 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Spencinator - 03-11-2008, 06:30 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Dehan - 03-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Orion - 03-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Bra - 03-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Raditzu - 03-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Kirano - 03-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Nori - 03-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Celipa - 03-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Dehan - 03-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Retane - 03-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Bardock - 03-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Nappa - 03-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Nori - 03-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Nappa - 03-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Tobias - 03-11-2008, 05:05 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Josh - 03-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Local news for Naruto fans - by Bra - 03-11-2008, 05:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)