Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
oh shit
#6
I have. A long time ago. I actually expect people to be stupid. I'm not joking; when first making an acquaintance, I automatically assume the person I'm talking to isn't very bright. I know it's not right, and that sucks. To be fair, it takes a few moments for me to cement my opinion - usually intelligence shows itself pretty quickly.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
oh shit - by Pink Underoo - 03-12-2008, 10:34 PM
oh shit - by Saz - 03-13-2008, 12:08 AM
oh shit - by Android 14 - 03-13-2008, 02:49 AM
oh shit - by Tobias - 03-13-2008, 02:51 AM
oh shit - by Spencinator - 03-13-2008, 04:19 AM
oh shit - by Bra - 03-13-2008, 04:56 AM
oh shit - by Nappa - 03-13-2008, 04:05 PM
oh shit - by Nori - 03-13-2008, 05:39 PM
oh shit - by Pink Underoo - 03-13-2008, 06:08 PM
oh shit - by Saz - 03-13-2008, 08:22 PM
oh shit - by Nori - 03-13-2008, 09:06 PM
oh shit - by Nappa - 03-13-2008, 09:09 PM
oh shit - by Saz - 03-13-2008, 09:58 PM
oh shit - by Nappa - 03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
oh shit - by Saz - 03-13-2008, 11:04 PM
oh shit - by Nappa - 03-13-2008, 11:43 PM
oh shit - by Spencinator - 03-14-2008, 12:10 AM
oh shit - by Tobias - 03-14-2008, 12:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)