Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For those who didn't know...
#14
Dehan Wrote:Apparently I'm still unfunny...formerly Turles and welcome back.

No offense, I don't think it's true, but every time I see your title I laugh.

I'm Orion, originally Trunks, then Goku, then Trunks, then Cell, then Koola, then Orion.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
For those who didn't know... - by Uno - 03-13-2008, 03:55 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Tobias - 03-13-2008, 04:13 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Bra - 03-13-2008, 04:58 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Spencinator - 03-13-2008, 04:59 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Bra - 03-13-2008, 05:07 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Raditzu - 03-13-2008, 06:44 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Saz - 03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Paragus - 03-13-2008, 08:31 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Uno - 03-13-2008, 09:28 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Nori - 03-13-2008, 09:32 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Waffuru - 03-13-2008, 09:40 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Dehan - 03-13-2008, 09:40 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Uno - 03-13-2008, 09:42 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Orion - 03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Nori - 03-14-2008, 12:13 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Dehan - 03-14-2008, 03:30 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Orion - 03-14-2008, 05:01 AM
For those who didn't know... - by Nori - 03-14-2008, 02:25 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Kirano - 03-14-2008, 03:18 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Orion - 03-14-2008, 04:29 PM
For those who didn't know... - by Blind Man - 03-14-2008, 04:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)