Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yep.
#5
No to the family; the majority of them hate me and have disowned me.

I'm in New Hampshire at the moment, but I plan on buying a bus ticket and just going somewhere random.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yep. - by Nappa - 03-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Yep. - by Saz - 03-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Yep. - by Waffuru - 03-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Yep. - by Raditzu - 03-17-2008, 07:12 AM
Yep. - by Nappa - 03-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Yep. - by Aero - 03-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Yep. - by Celipa - 03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Yep. - by Aero - 03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Yep. - by Talon Holmes - 03-18-2008, 12:23 AM
Yep. - by Spencinator - 03-18-2008, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)