03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Oh shit. I wish I could say I wasn't disappointed. Oh good your guy is copyright KOEI Entertainment Singapore.
So uh, were does one sign up.
So uh, were does one sign up.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby??
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Waffuru - 03-18-2008, 11:34 AM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Tobias - 03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Waffuru - 03-19-2008, 01:05 AM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Tobias - 03-19-2008, 02:11 AM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Waffuru - 03-19-2008, 03:21 AM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Tobias - 03-19-2008, 03:37 AM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Tobias - 03-19-2008, 01:18 PM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Waffuru - 03-19-2008, 06:12 PM
lolwut @ GarlicJr/Tien/Toby?? - by Waffuru - 03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
|