03-20-2008, 04:58 AM
America's been trillions of dollars in debt for years.
The ultimate sticking point, though, is, if you wanna collect from someone like America, and they decide they don't want to pay, what do you do?
You can piss and moan, or you can get irate and have your country obliterated in retaliation. =\
One thing I've always thought was bewildering, is that Canada and the United States are in debt to each other. From the last information I read, you guys owe us more than we owe you, but that seems totally retarded either way.
Why not cancel out the debts and leave the difference toward whichever nation owed less?
The ultimate sticking point, though, is, if you wanna collect from someone like America, and they decide they don't want to pay, what do you do?
You can piss and moan, or you can get irate and have your country obliterated in retaliation. =\
One thing I've always thought was bewildering, is that Canada and the United States are in debt to each other. From the last information I read, you guys owe us more than we owe you, but that seems totally retarded either way.
Why not cancel out the debts and leave the difference toward whichever nation owed less?
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

