04-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Yar! I was about to post this, then I got logged out for some reason.
Anyone else thinking of joining, know that AD is in the midst of a massive overhaul. The really hard stuff (new stat/power/transformation system) is complete, but we've got a fair bit more to finish. Once it's done, I'll put up an ad here (s'long as Rad doesn't mind) and let you guys know. There is an awesome saga in the planning for when we launch the new stuff.
Anyone else thinking of joining, know that AD is in the midst of a massive overhaul. The really hard stuff (new stat/power/transformation system) is complete, but we've got a fair bit more to finish. Once it's done, I'll put up an ad here (s'long as Rad doesn't mind) and let you guys know. There is an awesome saga in the planning for when we launch the new stuff.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

