Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Limewire
#11
Bojack Wrote:Use torrents. Limewire is good for that one song you can't find anywhere else, but you shouldn't make it your primary source of pirated music. I mean, file sharing.

I do use torrents, which pisses me off when I can't find the pacific song I'm looking for, thus why I needed something more reliable to get the songs I require.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Limewire - by Kirano - 04-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Limewire - by Warako - 04-19-2008, 12:24 AM
Limewire - by Raditzu - 04-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Limewire - by Pink Underoo - 04-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Limewire - by Violet - 04-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Limewire - by Kirano - 04-19-2008, 01:30 AM
Limewire - by Bojack - 04-19-2008, 02:35 AM
Limewire - by Violet - 04-19-2008, 02:39 AM
Limewire - by Celipa - 04-19-2008, 03:16 AM
Limewire - by Mowgli - 04-19-2008, 04:22 AM
Limewire - by Kirano - 04-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Limewire - by Tobias - 04-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Limewire - by Kirano - 04-19-2008, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)