Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any Manga Junkies Out There?
#14
I only read (that's past-tence, unfortunately) Initial D. It's about this kid who winds up becoming an unnaturally (and, to some degree, impossibly) good drifter. It takes place in Japan (oh, wow, quel surprise!!) and, therefore, focuses almost exclusively on Japanese cars.

It's a fun read, at least for me, even if a lot of the technical information pertaining to the vehicles it deals with range from slightly flawed to total bullshit.

Speaking of which, if Toby's pathetic manga fox monster doesn't have this thing, I demand a source who does!!

I had one that had the complete series but I lost it when I had to reformat my computer. And I was on like chapter ~250 I think. I'll fucking have to wade through stuff I've already read to figure that out.

*Sigh*

That Death Note one seems pretty neat. Interesting concept, anyway.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Raditzu - 04-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Kirano - 04-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Kirano - 04-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Pink Underoo - 04-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Dehan - 04-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Dehan - 04-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Raditzu - 04-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Tobias - 04-20-2008, 01:42 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Bra - 04-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-20-2008, 06:50 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Bra - 04-20-2008, 06:51 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Kirano - 04-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Saz - 04-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Tobias - 04-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Bra - 04-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Violet - 04-21-2008, 06:12 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Tobias - 04-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Bra - 04-22-2008, 06:14 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Waffuru - 04-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Waffuru - 04-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Violet - 04-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Any Manga Junkies Out There? - by Warako - 04-26-2008, 06:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)