Yar, we're not finished yet. I actually tried to keep things a little low until we were done. >_> You bastards ruined that.
We're moving along at a steady pace, but I can't do it any faster without compromising the end result. Once this overhaul is done, I want it to be awesome. It will be awesome, but that requires time. Luckily, as Rad said, we're mostly finished.
With permission, I will make a new topic here when the site's done, so ye'll ken about it.
We're moving along at a steady pace, but I can't do it any faster without compromising the end result. Once this overhaul is done, I want it to be awesome. It will be awesome, but that requires time. Luckily, as Rad said, we're mostly finished.
With permission, I will make a new topic here when the site's done, so ye'll ken about it.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

