05-05-2008, 03:17 AM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiii.
My name ez harrypotterluver20. i have been on, like, two rp sites before so i'm probaly more xperiencd than a lot of u. i hope that we all can have a fun time here and i can teach you lots of things.
--------- and the general reply would be:
I lower all of my fingers save the center one on both hands, and then I make them face you.
---------- or maybe a more vulgar rendition of said reply.
My name ez harrypotterluver20. i have been on, like, two rp sites before so i'm probaly more xperiencd than a lot of u. i hope that we all can have a fun time here and i can teach you lots of things.
--------- and the general reply would be:
I lower all of my fingers save the center one on both hands, and then I make them face you.
---------- or maybe a more vulgar rendition of said reply.

