05-05-2008, 11:28 PM
The name's Montago. Ricardo Enrique Meliques Jaanus Montago the Sixteenth.
I come from royalty - across several countries. They include, but not only, Finland, Germany, Spain, and Antarctica. My family has investments in genetic research, the oil industry, Apple, and we also have a 50 million dollar bet going that Russia will, once again, collapse within five years.
Read what I write. I won't read anything any of you say, but that is for your own good - you might think you deserve for me to do so. I have approximately eleven articles published in three peer-reviewed periodicals, as well as one novel published - and its sequel is on the way. i have a PhD. in biochemistry, so what out bitches.
I come from royalty - across several countries. They include, but not only, Finland, Germany, Spain, and Antarctica. My family has investments in genetic research, the oil industry, Apple, and we also have a 50 million dollar bet going that Russia will, once again, collapse within five years.
Read what I write. I won't read anything any of you say, but that is for your own good - you might think you deserve for me to do so. I have approximately eleven articles published in three peer-reviewed periodicals, as well as one novel published - and its sequel is on the way. i have a PhD. in biochemistry, so what out bitches.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

