05-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Got a humorous special move that you think is funny?
Post it here for all to see.
Note: Your moves that you've post here can be silly and god modish, though you probably won't be able to use them.
Also, be creative with the move you make, the more creative, the funnier it is, atleast in my opinion.
I came up with this one for A-13.
Super Bare Chested Blindness:
Since 13 is always bare chested, his super awesome pecs can burn the corneas of anyone who dares to look at his almigty chest.
Edit: I put the mature tag up so that members could put up mature moves.
Post it here for all to see.

Note: Your moves that you've post here can be silly and god modish, though you probably won't be able to use them.
Also, be creative with the move you make, the more creative, the funnier it is, atleast in my opinion.
I came up with this one for A-13.
Super Bare Chested Blindness:
Since 13 is always bare chested, his super awesome pecs can burn the corneas of anyone who dares to look at his almigty chest.
Edit: I put the mature tag up so that members could put up mature moves.

