Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CnC game
#16
18: I'm not very good at this, I'll admit, but here goes. <.<

Let me first say that overall, it was a very good post for a "Get myself reacquinted with the island" post. I've always enjoyed the vivid descriptions in your work, and the first paragraph is a good example of your abilities in that area. I was just about to lose interest before you changed direction, though. You also do a very good job balancing action with internal feelings and thoughts and the like.

I already stretched something out into a negative in that last paragraph -- you almost spent too much time describing your surroundings. I wouldn't say it was boring, though, because it was very-well worded and it's pretty much just your writing style, so it didn't take anything out of the overall quality of the post.

So...good job. =D

Mine: http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.ph...stcount=26
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CnC game - by Tapion - 06-01-2008, 07:52 AM
CnC game - by Android-18 - 06-01-2008, 07:58 AM
CnC game - by Tapion - 06-01-2008, 08:15 AM
CnC game - by Burter - 06-01-2008, 09:00 AM
CnC game - by Zangya - 06-01-2008, 12:09 PM
CnC game - by Aero - 06-01-2008, 12:11 PM
CnC game - by Aero - 06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
CnC game - by Tapion - 06-01-2008, 01:44 PM
CnC game - by Talys - 06-01-2008, 01:47 PM
CnC game - by Aero - 06-01-2008, 01:51 PM
CnC game - by Violet - 06-01-2008, 01:59 PM
CnC game - by Minoshia - 06-01-2008, 10:35 PM
CnC game - by Violet - 06-01-2008, 11:47 PM
CnC game - by Android-18 - 06-02-2008, 12:46 AM
CnC game - by Android-18 - 06-02-2008, 01:05 AM
CnC game - by Bujin - 06-02-2008, 02:28 AM
CnC game - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-02-2008, 02:28 AM
CnC game - by Minoshia - 06-03-2008, 12:37 AM
CnC game - by Retane - 06-03-2008, 01:30 AM
CnC game - by Aero - 06-03-2008, 01:32 AM
CnC game - by Bujin - 06-03-2008, 01:54 AM
CnC game - by Zangya - 06-03-2008, 09:27 PM
CnC game - by Minoshia - 06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
CnC game - by Android-18 - 06-06-2008, 04:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)