Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pulling another Reijin
#4
Speaking of, I haven't looked at those videos, but I have to admit I laughed my ass off at the preview for that movie based on them that I saw at the beginning of Caspian. I was singing along with the song and Erin was like "Wtf" and all the other people had no idea what made it so hysterical to me. Nor how I already knew the song.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pulling another Reijin - by Bardock - 06-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Warako - 06-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Violet - 06-02-2008, 05:12 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Reijin - 06-02-2008, 05:16 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Bardock - 06-02-2008, 05:16 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Kirano - 06-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Milk Bubble - 06-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Pulling another Reijin - by Raditzu - 06-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Pulling another Reijin - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-02-2008, 07:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)