06-03-2008, 12:37 AM
You have a very unique way of totally enticing the reader. Your Rp's are incredibly well written, as you probably no, i see little or no language flaws. And the material is interesting in an odd way. I found myself chuckling at the imagery you presented of HF17, you do a very good job at painting a picture for the reader and grabbing the attention of the reader. I know it was a short roleplay, but next time maybe you could add a bit more substance in it though? I'd give you an A- for that piece based on launguage and quality of the writing, but if i was basing it on keeping you in the game or not - i dont know if you presented enough to get someone interested in where you were taking this characther, but im sure you will do that in future RP's. nice work man.
mine
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread....post459789
mine
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread....post459789
![[Image: Minoshiav2.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/Minoshiav2.png)
The Prince of Darkness

