06-04-2008, 01:43 AM
“Where are we going?” the question was pointless, in truth. It didn’t matter where one went to in Dante’s Abyss, hunters were everywhere. She pulled on one of the straps of her pack causing it to tighten and become snugger to her contours.
“We’re headed toward paradise. It will be a utopia of utopia and a nirvana on earth.” Raditzu replied with one finger in the air.
“Can I have what you’re on?” the girl asked, staring at him as if he was insane.
“Fresh out, babe, but I can give you something else.” He winked playfully and she shook her head at him. “Ah, well, was worth a shot. We’re really not headed anywhere special, hopefully we’ll find something interesting but not too dangerous along the way.” He kicked a small pebble for good measure.
“Along the way? You just said we weren’t headed anywhere.” She held out a hand to insinuate her confusion.
“Exactly, a course to no where, don’t you love it?” he beamed a grin at her, and she could not help but laugh.
“You know, I really do love you. I don’t have memories to call my own, but from what time we’ve had that I do recall, I love you, you stupid Saiya-Jin.” She swatted his arm like a kitten at play, and he reached out to wrap his arm around her shoulder as they walked.
A hill dotted with rough yellow grass stood in their path. They transcended it and looked upon the land they were venturing. No words needed to be spoken; they moved as one down the rough ground and continued on. She felt exhausted, and slightly hungry. Their exertion earlier had proven more tiring than she would have thought. She had known that her lover could fuse, but had they been reckless in doing so here? She didn’t feel strong, Eighteen was afraid that if someone got the jump on them, she would be finished. Her companion smiled at her as he picked up a snake and valiantly threw it away, so it could fly unnaturally. “You didn’t have to do that,” she broke her thoughts to speak.
“I didn’t want it to bite you, although sucking the ven-” he was cut off as she took off ahead of him. Her golden hair waved this way and that with each movement, and the afternoon sunlight played prettily against her fair skin.
“Let’s camp here for a little while, I feel sore,” she pointed to a cluster of poor trees. They leaned on each other as if for support. Their bark looked withered and coarse, however, luscious green leaves still hung full of life on their stems. “It looks spooky, but safe.” She trotted downward without waiting for reply and took in the small area. It would certainly do for resting, although one dare not stay in one place for long on this cursed Island. She slid her pack to the soil and stretched to the sky. A rest was definitely in order.
“We’re headed toward paradise. It will be a utopia of utopia and a nirvana on earth.” Raditzu replied with one finger in the air.
“Can I have what you’re on?” the girl asked, staring at him as if he was insane.
“Fresh out, babe, but I can give you something else.” He winked playfully and she shook her head at him. “Ah, well, was worth a shot. We’re really not headed anywhere special, hopefully we’ll find something interesting but not too dangerous along the way.” He kicked a small pebble for good measure.
“Along the way? You just said we weren’t headed anywhere.” She held out a hand to insinuate her confusion.
“Exactly, a course to no where, don’t you love it?” he beamed a grin at her, and she could not help but laugh.
“You know, I really do love you. I don’t have memories to call my own, but from what time we’ve had that I do recall, I love you, you stupid Saiya-Jin.” She swatted his arm like a kitten at play, and he reached out to wrap his arm around her shoulder as they walked.
A hill dotted with rough yellow grass stood in their path. They transcended it and looked upon the land they were venturing. No words needed to be spoken; they moved as one down the rough ground and continued on. She felt exhausted, and slightly hungry. Their exertion earlier had proven more tiring than she would have thought. She had known that her lover could fuse, but had they been reckless in doing so here? She didn’t feel strong, Eighteen was afraid that if someone got the jump on them, she would be finished. Her companion smiled at her as he picked up a snake and valiantly threw it away, so it could fly unnaturally. “You didn’t have to do that,” she broke her thoughts to speak.
“I didn’t want it to bite you, although sucking the ven-” he was cut off as she took off ahead of him. Her golden hair waved this way and that with each movement, and the afternoon sunlight played prettily against her fair skin.
“Let’s camp here for a little while, I feel sore,” she pointed to a cluster of poor trees. They leaned on each other as if for support. Their bark looked withered and coarse, however, luscious green leaves still hung full of life on their stems. “It looks spooky, but safe.” She trotted downward without waiting for reply and took in the small area. It would certainly do for resting, although one dare not stay in one place for long on this cursed Island. She slid her pack to the soil and stretched to the sky. A rest was definitely in order.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

