Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Ridiculuously Hilarious Moves Thread
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Panbuukin
Tacos:
Instantly summons the strongest character in the game.

I want that move to summon Rad from his Poke ball.


<VI>"I choose you! Raditzu!!"
<rad> What the hell?
<Vi>Attack!
<Rad>Screw you, bitch. *goes back into ball*

So, in that case, I made a move for him.

Prickle of Fear


Rad, when provoked, and utilizing the extreme ridgidity of his flowing locks, will make them erect like a porcupine and shoot the locks at his opponent much like a porcupine's spine.

He follows this up with a dousing of Rogaine and a nice watering. *chi-chi chi chia!*

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Ridiculuously Hilarious Moves Thread - by Kazuya - 05-24-2006, 07:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)