Books:
The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton
The Descent - Jeff Long
The Book of Shadows - James Reese
Romeo and Juliet - Shakespere
Qualities in a Human Being:
Intelligence
Playfulness
Maturity(needs an equal balance)
Ons/Offs
On: Eyes. Especially blue ones.
On: Humor.
On: Long hair
Off: Stink. Soap was made for a reason, people.
Off: Any drugs besides natural herbal remedies. Pillheads.
Off: Severe dickhead complexes, idiocy.
Songs:
Parabol/Parabola - Tool
Counting Bodies Like Sheep - A Perfect Circle
Moth - Audioslave
Something I can never Have - Nine Inch Nails
Regulators - Warren G, Nate Dogg
Movies:
The Brave One
Kill Bill Vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2
Matrix Series
original Batman
Color:
Blue, Green, or a combo of the two.
Form of Self Expression:
Drawing
Thing to do:
Drawing
Offkey singing
Working (As much as I bitch about it, it does have its high points)
Reading
Bicycling(When my shit ain't stolen)
Just thinking.
Swear Word:
Fuck (and all of it's magnificent variations) <-- Agree
TV Show:
Family Guy
CSI
NYPD Blue
Food:
Chocolate (Although, I probably should chill on some of it)
Chicken w/tabasco sauce
Chinese food
The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton
The Descent - Jeff Long
The Book of Shadows - James Reese
Romeo and Juliet - Shakespere
Qualities in a Human Being:
Intelligence
Playfulness
Maturity(needs an equal balance)
Ons/Offs
On: Eyes. Especially blue ones.
On: Humor.
On: Long hair
Off: Stink. Soap was made for a reason, people.
Off: Any drugs besides natural herbal remedies. Pillheads.
Off: Severe dickhead complexes, idiocy.
Songs:
Parabol/Parabola - Tool
Counting Bodies Like Sheep - A Perfect Circle
Moth - Audioslave
Something I can never Have - Nine Inch Nails
Regulators - Warren G, Nate Dogg
Movies:
The Brave One
Kill Bill Vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2
Matrix Series
original Batman
Color:
Blue, Green, or a combo of the two.
Form of Self Expression:
Drawing
Thing to do:
Drawing
Offkey singing
Working (As much as I bitch about it, it does have its high points)
Reading
Bicycling(When my shit ain't stolen)
Just thinking.
Swear Word:
Fuck (and all of it's magnificent variations) <-- Agree
TV Show:
Family Guy
CSI
NYPD Blue
Food:
Chocolate (Although, I probably should chill on some of it)
Chicken w/tabasco sauce
Chinese food
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.

