07-26-2008, 04:04 AM
These are a few of my favorite things!
BOOKS
QUALITIES IN A HUMAN BEING
SONGS
MOVIES
COLOR
FORM(S) OF SELF-EXPRESSION
THINGS TO DO
SWEAR WORD
TV SHOWS
BOOKS
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Eragon
- Hiroshima
- The Old Man and the Sea
QUALITIES IN A HUMAN BEING
- Intelligence
- Understanding
- Loyalty
- Level-headedness
SONGS
- La Vie Boheme - RENT
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- A Little Priest - Sweeney Todd
- Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
MOVIES
- The Dark Knight
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
COLOR
- Navy Blue
FORM(S) OF SELF-EXPRESSION
- Acting
- Writing
THINGS TO DO
- Read
- Act
- Write
- Solve Riddles
SWEAR WORD
- Fun fact? I don't like to curse. I've done it maybe twice in my life, probably on accident. Just don't particularly care for it.
TV SHOWS
- Heroes
- Law and Order
- Monk
- Burn Notice
![[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Zangcopy.jpg)
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!

