Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mario, I Blame You
#6
Y'know, the minute I saw the title of this thread I KNEW it had to do something with waffles.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mario, I Blame You - by Bra - 08-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Mario, I Blame You - by Saz - 08-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Mario, I Blame You - by Raditzu - 08-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Mario, I Blame You - by Waffuru - 08-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Mario, I Blame You - by Android-18 - 08-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Mario, I Blame You - by Spencinator - 08-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Mario, I Blame You - by Yamu - 08-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Mario, I Blame You - by Violet - 08-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Mario, I Blame You - by Zangya - 08-03-2008, 01:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)