Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PS1 Emulator troubles
#1
I thought I'd make a seperate thread for this, since I was kinda hijacking the hate thread.

So. I'm trying to play a FF7 ISO/ROM... whatever it's called, on a PS1 emulator. Using ePSXe version 6.0, I managed to start the game, get to the new game menu, but when I tried to start a new game, the screen went black. I've tried changing the video configuration, many different ways, but nothing seemed to be working.

A lot of people on different forums have been telling me to use PSX instead, so I've downloaded that, had to download a seperate thing to get that working too, but that's a different matter... So, I start it up and it asks for a BIOs image, I put in the one I'm supposed to, and the window closes. So I decide to click the file that's already in the BIOs folder, and some pop-up comes up saying 'unhandled exclusion, save a crash dump?'. I don't know what this means, it doesn't sound good, so I keep selecting no.

This is seriously starting to grate on me now. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-03-2008, 11:10 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Waffuru - 08-03-2008, 11:14 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-03-2008, 11:22 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Amadeus - 08-04-2008, 03:59 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-04-2008, 06:59 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-04-2008, 07:07 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-04-2008, 07:24 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-04-2008, 11:54 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-05-2008, 12:14 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-05-2008, 01:41 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-05-2008, 03:27 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-05-2008, 03:33 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-05-2008, 03:39 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-06-2008, 01:03 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-06-2008, 07:06 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-06-2008, 08:25 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-06-2008, 07:30 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-06-2008, 09:07 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-06-2008, 10:32 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Waffuru - 08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-07-2008, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)