08-03-2008, 11:22 PM
I really, really hope that's not the reason.
Eh. I'm such a moron. I shouldn't have deleted ePSXe version 6.0. I was trying to download the latest version, 7.0, but it wasn't working, and I thought I had to remove the older version, but it didn't make a difference.
Okay, I'll try and find a different FF7 ISO.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong with the PSX emulator? Maybe I could use it instead of having to download ePSXe again.
Eh. I'm such a moron. I shouldn't have deleted ePSXe version 6.0. I was trying to download the latest version, 7.0, but it wasn't working, and I thought I had to remove the older version, but it didn't make a difference.
Okay, I'll try and find a different FF7 ISO.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong with the PSX emulator? Maybe I could use it instead of having to download ePSXe again.

