Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PS1 Emulator troubles
#10
OMFG.

This is so ridiculous. I've downloaded THREE different emulators, FIVE different Final Fantasy 7 ISO'S, and I still can not get it to fucking work. What the hell is up with these file types, 7z, .001. What am I supposed to do with these? I've downloaded 7Zip and WinRAR, neither can extract them. I downloaded a FF8 ISO, to see whether it's just FF7 that's being differcult, and it comes out some weird fucking file that the ePSXe can't read. What the hell am I supposed to do here? I feel like smashing my laptop, this is pissing me off so bad.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-03-2008, 11:10 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Waffuru - 08-03-2008, 11:14 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-03-2008, 11:22 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Amadeus - 08-04-2008, 03:59 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-04-2008, 06:59 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-04-2008, 07:07 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-04-2008, 07:24 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-04-2008, 11:54 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-05-2008, 12:14 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-05-2008, 01:41 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-05-2008, 03:27 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-05-2008, 03:33 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Dehan - 08-05-2008, 03:39 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-06-2008, 01:03 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-06-2008, 07:06 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-06-2008, 08:25 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-06-2008, 07:30 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-06-2008, 09:07 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-06-2008, 10:32 PM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Waffuru - 08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Saz - 08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
PS1 Emulator troubles - by Bojack - 08-07-2008, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)