Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Mature] American Concentration Camps
#8
Belle Hibiki Wrote:If the government tried to do that, I'm pretty sure America's citizens would rise up in revolt and start lynching politicians. The terrorist attack would have to be, like, nuclear strikes against several major cities before fear clouded our senses that badly.

I agree. I think his theory is a crock, maybe I'm not thinking straight but it's basically saying whomever the next president(or is president if we happen to get attacked) will want to put all of america into camps to either kill them or re-educate them for some reason or another. Makes no sense to me.

Belle Hibiki Wrote:Who says it needs to be organized? I'd seriously expect riots to start breaking out all over the country. Even if it did need to be organized, who says there has to be one overarching command? There'd probably be several groups working either independently or with one another.

I think that you're underestimating the moral strength of the American people just a tad. We can be douchebags most of the time, and yes some people will be content to slurp up anything the government feeds them, but that's always provided that the government leaves them alone. Those jingoistic flag wavers are probably going to be the first to pick up a twelve-gauge when soldiers come a knockin' with a project worthy of the Nazis. They're not just going to sit around while people kill their sons and rape their wives and daughters.

Sorry, just... No.

Once more got to agree with B on that. I can't say anymore at this point because he's already said it.

I would have believed the theory should it have involved putting only those who've spoken out against the government into 'camps' and leaving the rest alone or something.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Celipa - 08-06-2008, 06:17 AM
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Celipa - 08-06-2008, 06:27 AM
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Celipa - 08-06-2008, 06:35 AM
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Celipa - 08-06-2008, 06:50 AM
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Dehan - 08-06-2008, 03:33 PM
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Celipa - 08-07-2008, 12:50 AM
[Mature] American Concentration Camps - by Josh - 08-07-2008, 06:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)