08-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Later tonight I'll sign up to a Emulator forum, see if the guys there know what's going on. I'm really just in way over my head, have no idea what's going on. If I just knew how to extract .7z files, I'd be set by now, the amount of different ISO's I have saved on my hard drive. I mean, surely one of them works.
It's weird, like I said to you yesterday, when I extract .RAR files, it turns them in .7z files, and the icon of the file changes from the zipped folder, to a blank sheet of white paper. I wonder what that means.
It's weird, like I said to you yesterday, when I extract .RAR files, it turns them in .7z files, and the icon of the file changes from the zipped folder, to a blank sheet of white paper. I wonder what that means.

