Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I missed this memo...
#13
I like hearing about ports and remakes just to see which games stand the test of time. Obviously, nobody's going to remake horseshit, and there are very few remakes of games that I did not enjoy the first time around.

Now, if only someone would get crackin' on Tales of Destiny already.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I missed this memo... - by Reijin - 08-07-2008, 09:12 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I missed this memo... - by Bujin - 08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I missed this memo... - by Josh - 08-07-2008, 11:46 PM
I missed this memo... - by Bojack - 08-08-2008, 04:44 AM
I missed this memo... - by Orion - 08-08-2008, 06:40 AM
I missed this memo... - by Android 17 - 08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I missed this memo... - by Orion - 08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I missed this memo... - by Burter - 08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I missed this memo... - by Reijin - 08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
I missed this memo... - by Waffuru - 08-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-09-2008, 01:52 AM
I missed this memo... - by Bojack - 08-09-2008, 02:30 AM
I missed this memo... - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 02:32 AM
I missed this memo... - by Bardock - 08-09-2008, 02:36 AM
I missed this memo... - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 02:37 AM
I missed this memo... - by Bojack - 08-09-2008, 02:41 AM
I missed this memo... - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 02:42 AM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-09-2008, 04:40 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I missed this memo... - by Bardock - 08-09-2008, 11:51 PM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-10-2008, 01:06 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-10-2008, 01:07 AM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-10-2008, 09:12 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-10-2008, 04:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)