Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Somebody educate me
#4
I don't really get it either. Okay I only got to try it out for an hour or so, when I downloaded the trial version, but from what I saw, the gameplay was pretty tedious and the quests were repetitive. I didn't see enough in it to make me want to get the game.

I would guess one of the reasons it is so popular, is because it's like a whole other world that people can get lost in, and the social element too, being able to make friends, create/join a clan, ect.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Somebody educate me - by Bardock - 08-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Somebody educate me - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Somebody educate me - by Krillin - 08-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Somebody educate me - by Saz - 08-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Somebody educate me - by Bardock - 08-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Somebody educate me - by Krillin - 08-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Somebody educate me - by Reijin - 08-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Somebody educate me - by Pink Underoo - 08-09-2008, 05:39 AM
Somebody educate me - by Reijin - 08-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Somebody educate me - by Belle Hibiki - 08-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Somebody educate me - by Reijin - 08-09-2008, 06:18 AM
Somebody educate me - by Bra - 08-09-2008, 06:28 AM
Somebody educate me - by Orion - 08-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Somebody educate me - by Super Buu - 08-10-2008, 01:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)