Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I missed this memo...
#27
Again, proof of your suck is overwhelming.

It's already part of a very successful franchise (Tales of Symphonia 1&2, Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Rebirth) most of which has had numerous ports and remakes already. It's just that the Tales of Destiny remake never saw a State-side release and that needs to change immediately if not sooner.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I missed this memo... - by Reijin - 08-07-2008, 09:12 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I missed this memo... - by Bujin - 08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I missed this memo... - by Josh - 08-07-2008, 11:46 PM
I missed this memo... - by Bojack - 08-08-2008, 04:44 AM
I missed this memo... - by Orion - 08-08-2008, 06:40 AM
I missed this memo... - by Android 17 - 08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I missed this memo... - by Orion - 08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I missed this memo... - by Burter - 08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I missed this memo... - by Reijin - 08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
I missed this memo... - by Waffuru - 08-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-09-2008, 01:52 AM
I missed this memo... - by Bojack - 08-09-2008, 02:30 AM
I missed this memo... - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 02:32 AM
I missed this memo... - by Bardock - 08-09-2008, 02:36 AM
I missed this memo... - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 02:37 AM
I missed this memo... - by Bojack - 08-09-2008, 02:41 AM
I missed this memo... - by Zangya - 08-09-2008, 02:42 AM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-09-2008, 04:40 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I missed this memo... - by Bardock - 08-09-2008, 11:51 PM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-10-2008, 01:06 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-10-2008, 01:07 AM
I missed this memo... - by Pink Underoo - 08-10-2008, 09:12 AM
I missed this memo... - by Krillin - 08-10-2008, 04:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)