Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heroes: Villians
#15
That was Future Claire again. They are doing more with the future characters this season.

I know some major spoilers involving things but I'm not going to spoil anything for you guys.

As far as villians go, I'm pretty sure of the present day cast, the people that will be villians will be Matt (as was shown in the first season's future timeline, I don't think it will be a power thing so much as a him believing in this goal over another thing), Mohinder (again), Nikki for obvious reasons, Nathan (seems like its been hinted at over the course of season 2), Angela, Sylar, and possibly Future Peter, as he was very angsty last time we saw him and seems to be able to go vigilante.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Heroes: Villians - by Reijin - 07-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Heroes: Villians - by Zangya - 07-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Saz - 07-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Paragus - 07-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Saz - 07-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Bojack - 07-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Saz - 07-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Reijin - 07-19-2008, 04:50 AM
Heroes: Villians - by Minoshia - 08-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Heroes: Villians - by Belle Hibiki - 08-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Celipa - 08-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Belle Hibiki - 08-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Celipa - 08-16-2008, 05:03 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Dehan - 08-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Heroes: Villians - by Reijin - 08-17-2008, 03:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)