Our political system is brimming with hypocritical prudes. Bush being re-elected was the biggest clusterfuck the USA has gotten itself into, albeit inadvertently. Pretty soon, we won't be able to do shit without it going through regs or is 'illegal'.
As a female, who would be affected by this, I think its utter and complete bullshit. I don't support abortion outside of a clear necessity (such as rape/fatal medical conditions that compromise the mother's life, etc.), however, banning these contraceptives would be a really bad idea, and would impinge on our natural rights. I'm wholeheartedly with the whole "It's my body and I'll do what I want." ideal, and it irks the hell out of me that someone would have those kinds of balls to come out and prevent me from potential unwanted pregnancy.
If this bill passes, I'm heading to Canada.
As a female, who would be affected by this, I think its utter and complete bullshit. I don't support abortion outside of a clear necessity (such as rape/fatal medical conditions that compromise the mother's life, etc.), however, banning these contraceptives would be a really bad idea, and would impinge on our natural rights. I'm wholeheartedly with the whole "It's my body and I'll do what I want." ideal, and it irks the hell out of me that someone would have those kinds of balls to come out and prevent me from potential unwanted pregnancy.
If this bill passes, I'm heading to Canada.
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.

