Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Birth Control the same thing as Abortion?
#9
Honestly I don't expect it to survive much longer, given that I'm wholly against a 4 year vote system that gives any significant amount of power to one man. I don't believe it works, so far its proving that way, and I think its detrimental to the idea of long term planning. Currently, Bush has proven how easily one man can get voted in and do a complete 180 in terms of an administration pushing random laws out and canceling all that was worked for before. I could add more, but that'd be a complete tangent and no point.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Birth Control the same thing as Abortion? - by Reijin - 08-17-2008, 05:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)