Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Birth Control the same thing as Abortion?
#16
Well, I'd say that females living in ghettos or other poverty-stricken areas should stop having so much sex that they're defying the odds of modern contraception (as well as stop having babies just so they can collect welfare checks, which I have known people that have done that before), but hey I'm just a God-fearing conservative and thus my vastly inferior brain meats just can't comprehend the brilliance of birth contol - which is in fact early abortion.

edit
Lucifer Wrote:There is no argument against gay marriage in a secular sense. Religions can do what they like, it's their perogative. A gay man shouldn't want a church that opposes them to bless their union any more than a black man should want to join the KKK.

There is, however, a strong argument against gay parenthood. I personally oppose it. I reconciled myself long ago to the idea that raising a family would just be selfish to me, and I maintain the view, as does Blankenhorn, that the best environment for a child to be raised is within a stable heterosexual marriage. As a rule. There are of course exceptions, but I'm talking on the whole.
The argument against gay marriage is that it is a religious institution. The only reason a marriage is given legal authority and a tax break is to promote natural procreation and stability of the household for the caretaking of children. Since gays can't naturally procreate within the confines of their union and you don't support gay parenthood, I'm left wondering why exactly you don't stand against homosexual unions o_O
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Birth Control the same thing as Abortion? - by Pink Underoo - 08-18-2008, 07:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)