08-18-2008, 05:01 PM
I guess what I'm actually talking about is a same sex union.
Secular, but still a celebration of relationship commitment. Recognised as partners by the law and so on and so forth.
I'm British, so I'm not totally savvy with how things work over there. As far as I'm aware gay unions are decided on by individual states, but a large force wants an outright ban.
Also, that's an actual picture picture from a recent debate in San Fransisco.
Secular, but still a celebration of relationship commitment. Recognised as partners by the law and so on and so forth.
I'm British, so I'm not totally savvy with how things work over there. As far as I'm aware gay unions are decided on by individual states, but a large force wants an outright ban.
Also, that's an actual picture picture from a recent debate in San Fransisco.

