Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Colleeeege...
#7
Actually, I do know a member of this site that lives there, quite possibly in that exact city if my memory is correct.

However, in respect for their privacy, I won't say who unless they choose to mention it themselves (if they notice the thread). Just saying though that there IS someone there.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Colleeeege... - by Talys - 08-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Colleeeege... - by Tobias - 08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Colleeeege... - by Lucifer - 08-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Colleeeege... - by Saz - 08-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Colleeeege... - by Tobias - 08-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Colleeeege... - by Krillin - 08-20-2008, 01:45 AM
Colleeeege... - by Reijin - 08-20-2008, 04:12 AM
Colleeeege... - by Violet - 08-20-2008, 04:48 AM
Colleeeege... - by Burter - 08-20-2008, 04:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)