Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dumb Computer Issue
#5
Alright, been unable to find this on google, so asking here since I haven't managed to solve the situation myself (in fairness I'm only casually putting effort into it before getting bored and doing something else).

I can watch youtube and other things on both monitors of my dual monitor (off one card) setup. However, if I try to play something on winamp or wmp such as a dvd or even downloaded avi and mpg files, I can watch them on my secondary crt monitor but not off the lcd. Moving the window back and forth shows it as an empty black box with no picture but full sound on one, and seamlessly moves into showing full video when I move it back to the other.

I've replaced my codecs a couple of times with different packages and been tweaking, but can't fix it. Google only finds things regarding video SIGNAL input to one monitor and not the other, which isn't quite what I need. Perhaps I'm just not googling correctly, but meh. I don't know if its a resolution thing or what, but it just started up a month or two ago and I've been tired of having to lean over to the other monitor to watch stuff.

EDIT: OWNED. Everyone else gets a SINGLE orphan post, I bust out an orphan THREAD.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dumb Computer Issue - by Bardock - 08-03-2004, 07:08 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Old Dave - 08-03-2004, 07:11 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Orion - 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Raditzu - 08-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Pink Underoo - 09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Bojack - 09-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Waffuru - 09-15-2008, 03:04 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Uno - 09-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Orion - 09-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-15-2008, 03:55 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Druu - 09-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-15-2008, 07:11 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Waffuru - 09-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Druu - 09-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Waffuru - 09-15-2008, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)